Sooner or later, we all need someone to talk to!
Life is not predictable. Sometimes we are thrown curves that we try to handle on our own -- most times we are successful. Some times, however, we struggle with our problems and reach the point where we can no longer cope on our own.
If life's problems are starting to interfere with your enjoyment and functioning in every-day life, it is time to see a psychotherapist. When we are immersed in a situation, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to see our way out.
If you are feeling depressed, anxious, stressed, upset, unhappy or overwhelmed, or have other problems you need help with, see us at our downtown Toronto Harbourfront Psychotherapy office -- we can help.
Relationships -- all so complicated and all so challenging at times. Almost all of what we do on a day-to-day basis involves relationships. Whether it's your spouse, partner, children, parents, in-laws, siblings, friends, neighbours, boss or colleagues -- we have relationships with many different people on many different levels. We are social beings -- we cannot survive without relationships.
What happens when one of those relationships becomes so strained or difficult that it becomes stressful to you, jeopardizes your job, your relationship with your child or threatens your marriage? The result of a destroyed relationship can run the full spectrum -- from relief, to disappointment, despair, depression or devastation. Harbourfront Psychotherapy can help you.
- Individual and Couples / marriage counselling
- Sex Therapy
- Counselling for Victims of Sexual Abuse, Incest and Rape
- Counselling for Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Anxiety Disorders, OCD, PTSD
- Help when you are completely Overwhelmed
- Bereavement counselling and bereavement groups for young adults
- Bereavement counselling for Children & Teens
- Counselling for Separation and Divorce
- Short-term and long-term counselling
- Art Therapy for children, teens & adults
We ALSO offer:
- Career / University & College testing & consultation for students
- Career / University & College testing & consultation for Adults
Confidential, down-to-earth counselling in our comfortable office located right on the subway line!
Call us today for a free initial consultation!
Harbourfront Psychotherapy • Beaches Psychotherapy • Toronto